Tuesday 21 February 2012

The Ak saga: Elvis joins the resistance


I brought him along as a joke. But multiple white wolves can actually be very powerful. Something I will test once I have tamed enough.


They do have an annoying habit of trapping me against a wall. This was solved by Vanner nudging me out.







The mistake in this case was not assigning entrance guards to the orc cave. In a well-commanded squadron, two people would of been sent off back to the entrance.

That's the last of my pvp pictures currently. For future viewers: This was back before engraved items had a 3/4 chance of being kept through death, so its a bit more dramatic. Yes, Akrabu had been killed before, and nearly everyone playing had been killed by him at least once. The pictures I posted were a small part of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment