The Minotaur is the jackpot of drinking a polymorph potion. His headbutt attack combined with his axe skills easily produce the highest damage output in the game. His two practical uses are:
PvE: Combined with some larges axes, a belt, amulet and rings, he is able to solo both the Labyrinth Minotaur and Master Theif without needing other potions.
PvP: His attack damage makes him extremely deadly, and some players when at war will buy multiple polymorph potion to try and get the extra advantage from being a Minotaur or Elder Satyr in a fight. He should be able to beat anyone one-on-one unless the opponent has several bags of extra-life potions.
- His vocabulary is limited to mooing.
- He has extremely slow health recovery, especially since he can't drink health potions. If a Minotaur decided to terrorize the town, he could probably be defeated by hit-and-run tactics.
- He can be healed by healing scrolls.
- He will knock over structures made from items. So be very careful if you have built anything in your vault.
- There was a minor scandal recently when a bystander in a war was killed as a Minotaur, because other players thought he was someone else. So if there is a conflict happening you might want to careful not to give the wrong impression to high-level players.